Repeat Supplies of Medicine
By following the points below, it will prevent you from running out of medication at inconvenient times. If you need medication urgently during surgery hours please contact the dispensary.
How to Order Your Repeat Prescription:
- You may use Emis Access, a simple, secure, automated online prescription ordering facility, to order your repeat prescriptions. Dispensary Staff will be able to provide full instructions to enable you to register for Emis Access.
[Please click on the image on the right hand side of this page if you have already registered]
- You can also fax your request to 01298 84899
- Bring it to the surgery and place it in the box located next to the door in the porch entrance area
- Telephone the request between the hours of 11:00am and 6:30pm by selecting option 2 for Dispensary.
The prescription will be ready for collection 48 working hours from the time of request as your medication may need to be specially ordered. You may collect prescriptions between the hours of 8:00am and 6:30pm Monday – Friday.
When ordering your repeat prescription please refer to our Opening Hours Page for the dates of our staff training.
Do You Pay for Your Prescriptions?
Prescriptions are free for:
- Men and women over sixty
- Pregnant women with a valid maternity certificate
- Children under sixteen or up to nineteen in full-time education
- Mothers of babies under twelve months
- People who receive income support (check list on Form P11 from Social Security or Post Office)
- People with family credit
- Certain chronic conditions
If you are not entitled to free prescriptions, a ‘season ticket’ may save you money. This is a pre-payment certificate, please ask Reception for details.
Click here to find out more…
Click here to apply for your pre-payment certificate