We offer a Practice Suggestions and Complaints Procedure to deal with comments, suggestions and complaints about the service provided.
If you have a good idea about how we can improve the service that we offer there is a suggestion box located in the Reception area. Our aim is to give you the highest possible standard of service and we will deal promptly with any problems that occur. If you are unhappy with anything that has happened to you at the Practice please ask to speak to the Practice Manager, or put your complaint in writing to:
Mrs Julie Coles
Dig Street, Hartington
Buxton, SK17 0AQ
Or you can contact NHS England
- By Post to:
PO Box 16738
Redditch, B97 9PT
- By email: [email protected]t (please write ‘For the attention of the Compaints Manager’ in the subject line)
- By telephone: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm, excluding English Bank Holidays)
- are handled effeciently
- are properly investigated
- are treated with respect and courtesy
- receive advice and assistance to undertand the complaints procedure
- receive a timely and appropriate response
- are told the outcome of the investigation or complant and what action has been taken in light of the outcome
If patients are not satisfied with the way their complaint has been dealt with by the provider, or commissioner, they can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)
Policy on Violent Abusive Behaviour
We aim to treat our patients courteously at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. We take seriously any threatening, abusive or violent behaviour against any of our staff or patients. If a patient is violent or abusive, they will be warned to stop their behaviour. If they persist we may exercise our right to take action to have them removed, immediately if necessary, from our list of patients.
How Can Patients Have Their Say?
We have an active Patients Group at the surgery as well as a regular Newsletter which patients are able to contribute to if they wish. In reception we have a Suggestion/Comments box and patients are also welcome to write to the Practice Manager.
Your Local Derbyshire Team
The area served by Hartington Surgery is in the district covered by NHS England, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Area Team.
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
MIllbank Tower, Millbank
London, SW1P 4QP
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0345 015 4033